We believe in the power of people, engaged and freed of unnecessary constraints, to build great businesses. Only by engaging the hearts AND minds of 100% of our people 100% of the time can we fully achieve our goals. The constraints of inadequate leadership, unclear mission, ineffective communication, misaligned interests and lack of mutual respect are the moral and commercial hazards to our success.
Our objective is to work together with our management partners to build great businesses that consistently outperform their peers, where all of our constituencies – customers, employees and the communities in which we operate – are respected and enriched through their engagement with us.
At Atlas, we call it the Four P's — People First, Personal Integrity, Performance Excellence and Passion.
People First — People are our #1 asset
- Create environments where 100% of associates are engaged, committed and delivering his/her best 100% of the time — no force in business is more powerful (if properly aligned and led)
- Safety is the foundation
- Entrepreneurial self-determination
Personal Integrity — Integrity that can never be compromised
- Moral judgment has a place in business
- The Golden Rule
- Win without cutting corners
Performance Excellence — Results matter
- We expect our business to sustainably outperform their peers
- CIP is a key driver of our performance
- Clear measurements, open communication and financial participation are critical building blocks
- Urgency is a key trait - do it now!
- Don't wait to do tomorrow what you can do today
- Don't wait for someone else to solve the problem
- For your customers
- For what you do — HAVE FUN